Purpose-built to solve the payments challenges of travel companies, ConnexPay’s unified payments platform provides you with real-time access to incoming customer funds—no waiting for incoming card payments to settle and no need for a line of credit, which allows you to enjoy improved cash flow management.
Travel companies operate on very thin margins and are usually considered “risky” from a bank’s perspective because of cash flow visibility and future delivery risk.
Travel companies can issue virtual cards in real time to one or more suppliers using incoming funds from a customer.
Here’s how it works
2. ConnexPay steps in to:
Funds are immediately available to the travel company after authorization.
3. The travel company can use that incoming customer payment to generate virtual cards for associated suppliers, such as:
4. The travel company’s profit on the sale can remain in their ConnexPay account or be transferred to a bank account.
5. After the payment processes, robust transaction details are available to the travel company in the ConnexPay platform.
6. The travel company earns industry-leading cash rebates on card payments made to suppliers.
Savings & revenue
- Immediate access to incoming funds
- Guaranteed lower merchant processing fees
- Increased revenue through industry-leading virtual card rebates
- Access to higher international interchange rates than other providers
- Patent-pending intelligent purchases routing technology chooses and automatically issues the type of card to provide the maximum rebate
- 60+ BINs across Visa and Mastercard
- Improved cash flow management
All-in-one payments platform
- Accept incoming payments by credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more
- Make outgoing payments by virtual card, credit card, ACH, and more
- Working capital/available funds not impacted until supplier payment settles
- No prefunding or lines of credit required
- No processing caps or financial commitments
- Ability to structure commission payments with transparency to the consumer
- Ability to share complete customer data with downstream suppliers for fulfillment
- Make payments in some of the world’s leading currencies, such as USD, EUR, GBP, CAD
Fraud prevention & reporting
- Automated reconciliation, with every customer transaction tied to its supplier payment as well as any refunds or voids
- Integrated fraud prevention for every transaction
- User-friendly chargeback management system with a dedicated team to help you win chargebacks
- Robust reporting and analytics
Easy to get started
- Rapid implementation with no setup fees
- Easy API documentation
- Webhooks to notify you of transaction-related events
- SDKs to ease the integration of payment acceptance on your website
- All customer support is funneled through a single team, regardless of the need, which results in seamless onboarding, accelerated ramp-up time, quicker time to revenue, strong relationships, and faster resolutions.