Purpose-built to solve the payments challenges of travel companies, ConnexPay’s unified payments platform provides clients with the ability to seamlessly connect incoming customer payments with outgoing supplier payments, all in real time.
Travel companies operate on very thin margins and are usually considered “risky” from a bank’s perspective because of cash flow visibility and future delivery risk.
Travel companies can issue virtual cards in real time to one or more suppliers using incoming funds from a customer.
Here’s how it works
2. ConnexPay steps in to:
Funds are immediately available to the travel company after authorization.
3. The travel company can use that incoming customer payment to generate virtual cards for associated suppliers, such as:
4. The travel company’s profit on the sale can remain in their ConnexPay account or be transferred to a bank account.
5. After the payment processes, robust transaction details are available to the travel company in the ConnexPay platform.
6. The travel company earns industry-leading cash rebates on card payments made to suppliers.
Savings & revenue
- Immediate access to incoming funds
- Guaranteed lower merchant processing fees
- Increased revenue through industry-leading virtual card rebates
- Access to higher international interchange rates than other providers
- Patent-pending intelligent purchases routing technology chooses and automatically issues the type of card to provide the maximum rebate
All-in-one payments platform
- Accept incoming payments by credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more
- Make outgoing payments by virtual card, credit card, ACH, and more
- Working capital/available funds not impacted until supplier payment settles
- No prefunding or lines of credit required
- No processing caps or financial commitments
- Ability to structure commission payments with transparency to the consumer
- Ability to share complete customer data with downstream suppliers for fulfillment
Fraud prevention & reporting
- Automated reconciliation, with every customer transaction tied to its supplier payment as well as any refunds or voids
- Integrated fraud prevention for every transaction
- User-friendly chargeback management system with a dedicated team to help you win chargebacks
- Robust reporting and analytics
Easy to get started
- Rapid implementation with no setup fees
- Easy API documentation
- Webhooks to notify you of transaction-related events
- SDKs to ease the integration of payment acceptance on your website