Ticket Brokers & Resellers
Get real-time access to incoming customer funds that can be used for outgoing supplier payments, all inside a single platform with one contract and one reconciliation.
Payments are disconnected between the ticket buyer and seller. Ticket brokers/resellers have reconciliation difficulties, and they need the ability to accept incoming purchases and immediately issue funds to the ticket seller and also get their markup behind the scenes.
ConnexPay’s innovative solution is the first and only payments platform purpose-built to bring together payments acceptance and issuance inside a single platform with one contract and one reconciliation. Ticket brokers and resellers can issue virtual cards in real time to one or more ticket sellers using incoming funds from a customer.
Here’s how it works
1. Customer places an order through a ticket broker/reseller app.
2. ConnexPay steps in to:
Funds are immediately available to the ConnexPay client after authorization.
3. The broker/reseller can use that incoming customer payment to generate a virtual card payment to the ticket supplier (individual or agency).
4. The profit/commission on the sale can remain in the broker/reseller’s
ConnexPay account or be transferred to their checking account.
Profit/commission on each sale
Cash earned from card rebates
5. After the payment processes, robust transaction details are available in the ConnexPay platform.
6. The ticket broker/reseller earns industry-leading cash rebates on card payments made to suppliers.
Savings & revenue
- Immediate access to incoming funds
- Guaranteed lower merchant processing fees
- Increased revenue through industry-leading virtual card rebates
- Access to higher international interchange rates than other providers
- Patent-pending intelligent purchases routing technology chooses and automatically issues the type of card to provide the maximum rebate
All-in-one payments platform
- Accept incoming payments by credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more
- Make outgoing payments by virtual card, credit card, ACH, and more
- Working capital/available funds not impacted until supplier payment settles
- No prefunding or lines of credit required
- No processing caps or financial commitments
- Ability to share complete customer data with downstream suppliers for fulfillment
Fraud prevention & reporting
- Automated reconciliation, with every customer transaction tied to its supplier payment as well as any refunds or voids
- Integrated fraud prevention for every transaction
- User-friendly chargeback management system with a dedicated team to help you win chargebacks
- Robust reporting and analytics
Easy to get started
- Rapid implementation with no setup fees
- Easy API documentation
- Webhooks to notify you of transaction-related events
- SDKs to ease the integration of payment acceptance on your website