Accept incoming customer payments and get real-time access to those funds to make outgoing supplier payments to fulfill the order, all inside a single platform with one contract and one reconciliation.
Online marketplaces that use third-party resellers, drop-ship, or the print-on-demand model need a streamlined way to accept payments from customers and then pay suppliers with those same funds, all while keeping their profit margin.
ConnexPay’s innovative solution is the first and only payments platform in the world purpose-built to bring together payments acceptance and issuance inside a single platform. Online marketplaces can issue virtual cards in real time to multiple suppliers using incoming funds from a customer to fulfill the order.
Here’s how it works
1. Customer makes a purchase through an online marketplace.
2. ConnexPay steps in to:
Funds are immediately available to the ConnexPay client after authorization.
3. The online marketplace uses that incoming customer payment to generate virtual cards or ACH for the vendor/supplier, all while earning industry-leading rebates on each card payment.
4. The online marketplace’s profit/commission on the sale can remain in their ConnexPay account or be transferred to their bank account.
Profit/commission on each sale
Cash earned from card rebates
5. After the payment processes, robust transaction details are available to the online marketplace in the ConnexPay platform.
6. The online marketplace earns industry-leading cash rebates on card payments made to suppliers.
Savings & revenue
- Immediate access to incoming funds
- Guaranteed lower merchant processing fees
- Increased revenue through industry-leading virtual card rebates
- Access to higher international interchange rates than other providers
- Patent-pending intelligent purchases routing technology chooses and automatically issues the type of card to provide the maximum rebate
All-in-one payments platform
- Accept incoming payments by credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more
- Make outgoing payments by virtual card, credit card, ACH, and more
- Working capital/available funds not impacted until supplier payment settles
- No prefunding or lines of credit required
- No processing caps or financial commitments
- Ability to share complete customer data with downstream suppliers for fulfillment
Fraud prevention & reporting
- Automated reconciliation, with every customer transaction tied to its supplier payment as well as any refunds or voids
- Integrated fraud prevention for every transaction
- User-friendly chargeback management system with a dedicated team to help you win chargebacks
- Robust reporting and analytics
Easy to get started
- Rapid implementation with no setup fees
- Easy API documentation
- Webhooks to notify you of transaction-related events
- SDKs to ease the integration of payment acceptance on your website