ConnexPay Client Conference
Fort Lauderdale, FL | March 2-4, 2023
Be Our Guest in Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
ConnexPay is excited to welcome you to our first-ever client conference, which is taking place March 2-4, 2023, in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida. When you’re not basking in the sunshine or enjoying the pristine beaches, you’ll learn about the new and upcoming enhancements to ConnexPay’s platform, network with other industry leaders, and experience phenomenal food and entertainment.
The Venue: Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter, and author Jimmy Buffett, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is a luxurious destination on the legendary Hollywood Beach Boardwalk. Often compared to quaint European and funky California beach towns, the character of this inviting area exudes positive Florida vibes.
The ConnexPay Client Conference accommodations, meetings, and entertainment will all take place at the Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, March 2
- 3:00 – 5:00 – Registration and check-in at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- 5:45 – 9:15 – Private dinner cruise
Friday, March 3
- 8:00 – 9:00 – Breakfast
- 9:00 – 4:30 – Conference (lunch provided; full agenda to come)
- 4:45 – 6:30 – Networking Reception (drinks and appetizers will be served)
Saturday, March 4
- 8:30 – 9:30 – Farewell breakfast
- 10:00 – Check out and departure
Space in the ConnexPay room block is limited, so please reserve your spot today.
The deadline to register is January 31, 2023.
Is there a cost to attend the conference?
- There is no cost to attend the conference. ConnexPay will cover conference expenses including your food and beverages at the event and all costs related to the private dinner cruise.
- ConnexPay has reserved a block of rooms at the Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort for the discounted rate of $299 per room, per night (plus taxes and fees, including a resort fee of $30 per room, per night, and any overnight parking charges, if applicable). The deadline to book accommodations in the ConnexPay room block is January 31, 2023.
- You will be responsible for the cost of your room at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort as well as the costs for your travel to and from the venue.
What’s the dress code?
- The dress code for the dinner cruise on March 2 is casual attire.
- For the conference on March 3, the dress code is business casual.
Can I bring my spouse or partner?
- Of course! Just keep in mind that attendance on the dinner cruise and at the conference itself is limited to our clients only. If you bring a spouse or partner, he or she may join you for the networking reception and farewell breakfast, if desired.
How do I register for the conference?
- Please visit our registration page and complete all required fields. After clicking “Submit” on that page, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
How do I book a room at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort inside the ConnexPay room block?
- After you complete the registration form, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link and details on how to book your room at Margaritaville. You must use the ConnexPay group identification code provided in order to book your room at the discounted rate of $299 per night.
What if I have other questions?
- Please email Marie Miller, ConnexPay’s Marketing Events Manager, at email@example.com.